Join the most infamous organization in Faerûn, using the secrets within this book to run a campaign featuring the Zhentarim and their stronghold of Darkhold itself.
For centuries, the Zhentarim have been expanding their influence throughout Faerûn. Known as the “Black Network” to outsiders, those within consider themselves part of an extended family that affords them immense opportunities and generously rewards ability and ambition. The great stronghold of the Zhentarim is called Darkhold, a high-spired keep of black stone built to gigantic proportions. There are few places in Faerûn with a more notorious—and nefarious—reputation.
What’s in the book?
This full-color, 112-page supplement includes:
- A comprehensive history and guide to the Black Network, including never-before-revealed lore from Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms
- New subclasses, spells, and other player options
- New magic items of the Zhentarim
- Expanded rules for thieves’ cant for integration in your game
- A guide to the history, operations, and locations within Darkhold, infamous headquarters of the Zhentarim
- A stunning cutaway map of Darkhold Castle
- A gazetteer for Sunset Vale including a beautiful map of the region
- Advice for playing evil characters and running evil campaigns, whether with the Zhentarim or in any other setting
- Dozens of adventure seeds
- New creatures and villains, including stunning art of key Zhentarim leaders
- And much, much more…
Join the Zhentarim… if you dare!
Table top roleplaying books are labors of love and no books would be possible without the work of many fantastic creators.